All Memberships in WRISE are Individual and National.
Ten Percent of your membership payment is reserved for your local chapter.
Individual Member Levels
These levels are suggestions to help individuals determine an appropriate membership amount. A minimum of $35 is required to gain access to the online WRISE Member Center.
If you have questions about what level is right for you feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student/Limited Ability to Pay/General Supporter ($35+)
– Local chapter affiliation where available
– Access to local chapter members-only events where available
– Access to WRISE Website Member Center including Member Directory, Discussions, and Archived Webinars
– Access to WRISE Mentoring Programs
– WRISE Member Lapel Pin
– WRISE Member Badge Ribbons at National Events
New Renewable Energy Entrant ($75+)
Note: this level is only available for 3 years of membership
All of the Student benefits above plus:
– Discounted access to WRISE National Events like the WRISE Leadership Forum
– Discounts on Resume posting in the WRISE Job Board
Renewable Energy Professional ($125+)
Same benefits as New Entrant
Leadership Circle ($500+)
All of the Student and Professional benefits above plus:
- Recognition in WRISE Annual Report
- Special recognition in WRISE National Event Materials
- Invitation to special receptions and events for Leadership Circle Donors
Benefits of Becoming a WRISE Member and Supporting WRISE
As a WRISE Member:
- You are an integral part of a fast-growing and committed network of women and men in the renewable energy field that come together across sectors and career levels to promote the education, professional development, and advancement of women.
- You are able to connect with other WRISE supporters in your region through local WRISE chapter events and to everyone online through our Member Center and in-person at National Events.
- You have the opportunity to be an active participant in WRISE’s social networks and online communities including access to the Members-only section of the WRISE website.
As a WRISE Member:
- You help to increase access to and opportunity within our field through programs like the Rudd Mayer Fellowship to send more women students and recent graduates to WINDPOWER.
- You support WRISE’s webinar series covering topics related to renewable energy and career development and have access to the Archived Webinars through the Members-only section of the WRISE website.
- You have access to WRISE’s growing collection of data and information about women in the renewable energy field.
- You participate in the sharing of best practices and resources to improve the recruitment and retention of women across our sector
- You are able to connect to local chapter outreach to engage communities whether connecting with organizations like Girl Scouts, local schools from elementary schools and high schools to colleges and universities, or other women’s organizations.
As a WRISE Member
- You ensure that WRISE continues to recognize outstanding women in our field and those that support them through annual honors like the Woman of the Year, Rising Star, and Champion awards.
- You can build your own skills and support other leaders through our Online Mentoring program.
- You support events like the WRISE Leadership Forum and receive discounted admission rates.
- You are able to take advantage of opportunities to build leadership skills through volunteer positions on chapter leadership teams and by serving on national committees.